Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Simple Salmon

I don't know if you are all aware of how much I love Salmon, but let me tell you I LOVVVVEEE SALMON:) I get nervous cooking it at home, because I feel like it can never taste as good as the chef at the restaurant I serve at can. Today is an exception, I can proudly say I made a delicious fillet of salmon that I am proud of. Quick and ready to eat pronto!

I bought some salmon on sale! It came out to be around $2!
1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
4-5 oz. wild salmon (make sure it's wild, farm raised salmon is usually died pink)

Seasoning:
I mixed just a tiny bit of all
Mrs. Dash table blend
Mrs. Dash garlic and herb
Mrs. Dash tomato basil
Italian seasoning

Directions
1. For the busy people like me turn on your George Foreman grills and spray with light spray or olive oil spray.
2. coat salmon with 1 tsp olive oil.
3. coat salmon with seasoning.
4. Once cooked through voila!

I served with a mixture of stir fried cabbage, carrots, 4 oz. yam, and 4 crimini mushrooms. It was quick, easy, and delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment