Friday, April 19, 2013

Spring Fashion: Sunny Weekend Look

Lately I have been getting more requests for posts on what clothes I'm wearing, Makeup I'm wearing, where I get my hair done, along with the normal health and fitness questions I love to get.

It's time to start incorporating beauty and fashion in to my blogging.

Here's a great outfit for a nice sunny day out! Lately hats have been my thing, so why not go for a big floppy one! I chose this tank, because I love the sporty neckline. The shorts are super casual, but with the little heeled sandal it all comes together nicely!

Hat: Urban Outfitters
Tank: Free People
Shorts: Vintage Levi's
Sandals: Jeffery Campbell for Free People

How to accessorize:

Option 1: Throw on a chunky necklace or statement ring, part your hair down the middle with loose waves

Option 2: Wear too many bangles, a pop of pink lipstick, and a brushed back loose low pony

Option 3: just wear a very dainty ring or bracelet(no statement pieces), do a winged liner, a nude lip, and Part your hair to the side down and straight

No comments:

Post a Comment