Sunday, July 28, 2013

Brian's Grilled Corn & Edamame Salad

My cousin Brian (@brian_wagner) is a total foodie. He works for Nugget Market, and in his free time outside work explores cool food spots and likes to cook. We were at a family reunion this weekend, and I almost died when I saw something bright and fresh in the kitchen! I told Brian I had to try his salad, and once I did I knew it had to be on my blog. Here it is!

Brian's Grilled Corn & Edamame Salad! 

Ingredients:
4 Grilled corn on the cobs or pan roast
1 Diced red onion
1 bunch chopped cilantro
2 bags of frozen edamame
Olive oil 
Rice vinegar
Sweetener of choice - stevia, agave, honey

Directions
1. Throw all ingredients into a bowl! 
2. In a smaller bowl whisk together dressing items. Brian says, "I always make the dressing to taste."

Prep time 20 minutes. 
Serve chilled.

It's that simple! I tried it, it really is delicious!


FOLLOW BRIAN ON INSTAGRAM: @BRIAN_WAGNER

No comments:

Post a Comment