Friday, September 2, 2016

The Best Apps: How To Celebrate When You Can't Be There

Do you have friends who live all over like me? Not all of my friends live in San Francisco and I can't always show them how much I love them over the phone or by texting. I love giving gifts and I have some apps that are my go-to's to send a little love to my gal pals. Whether it's a birthday present, a congrats on their engagement, or just an "I miss you" I love to send them a little somethin' somethin'. Here are my favorite apps that are easy to use and super cute.

BloomThat: I love sending fresh flowers with BloomThat. I have used them for years and they are super reliable and always fresh! Send for a birthday, a promotion, anniversary or even Valentine's Day! I also love that you can now send cute succulents for your friends who are starting a new job or just for those who don't love flowers. Use code thean70s16 for $10 off!

Farmgirl Flowers: Farm girl has the cutest little burlap wrapped flowers. I love love love how eclectic their arrangements are and buy these often! I also love how they started doing little gift bags if your friends don't love flowers. I just sent this birthday pack to my friend and she absolutely loved it.
Packed Party: Are your friends fun and quirky? Send them a fun care package from Packed Party! What I love about Packed Party is you can even send to your friend when they are having a not-so-good day or week, if they just had a breakup, for their birthday, or even if they're getting married. These cute packages will surely put a smile on your friends face.
Saucey: Are your friends celebrating something that you can't be there for? Why not send a bottle of wine, some beers or some nice champagne? Saucey is perfect for a birthday, engagement, or just to surprise a friend when they got a new job. I love using this app, especially when you're in a bind. They deliver late!

Birchbox: Is your friend a beauty queen? Does she always have a new lip color, fresh scent, or moisturizer? Then she will love Birchbox. Birchbox is a monthly subscription for beauty products. I got this as a gift 2 years ago for my birthday and it introduced me to so many fun products. I am obsessed, and have sent to a few friends! It makes for a great gift, promise!

Doughbies: YES! You can send cookies and brownies straight to your besties door with Doughbies! How amazing is this? Doughbies are seriously delicious and when someone sent it to me with this I almost started crying. It's so cute and delicious, perfect to send to your favorite people to show them how much you love them. Use this code for $10 off : qumwmnqt.

PopSugar Box: This PopSugar Box is a fashion & beauty box in one! Look at this months box to get an idea what your friend would be getting. If your friend is a fancy pants, this may be the box for her! Click this link to join: https://musthave.popsugar.com/p/must-have?utm_source=account-overview&utm_medium=account-page&utm_campaign=referral&utm_content=u:18301864  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment