Chia pudding is all the rave right now. I love it sooo much. It's tasty, healthy & is super affordable to make!
Here's my new favorite recipe:
1 cup almond coconut milk
3 tbsp chia seeds
2 shakes cinnamon
1 shake nutmeg
1 shake allspice
1 packet Truvia (or you can use honey/agave)
Fresh fruit (today I went with Blackberries)
1. Put 3 tbsp of chia seeds I n small mason jar or cup that has a lid
2. Pour (while mixing with a spoon) in almond milk.
3. Add spices and stevia & mix with spoon.
4. Put the lid on and vigorously shake (shake it like a Polaroid pictureee🎶)
5. Let this sit for a few hours, I usually let it sit overnight
6. Shake again before opening
7. Top with fresh fruit