Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thea's HEALTHY Crepe Tortilla Breakfast Wrap

I was trying to think of a delicious breakfast to make, and I thought of a breakfast burrito! I personally enjoy breakfast foods for breakfast (oatmeal, egg whites, fruit, yogurt, cereal, etc.) rather than savory breakfasts. SO I decided to make a breakfast burrito MY STYLE!
Thea's HEALTHY Crepe Tortilla Breakfast Wrap


Ingredients for crepe:
1/3 c oatmeal
1/3 c unsweetened almond milk
1 egg white
cinnamon

1. Put all 4 crepe ingredients in blender
2. Heat large skillet and spray with light cooking spray.
3. Pour blended ingredients on skillet.
4. Once edges are cooked and you see lots of little bubbles, FLIP:)
5. VOILA!


NEXT:
1. I added 1 Ralph's carbmaster yogurt.
2. A few walnuts.
3. 1/2 sliced banana.
4. a mixture of cinnamon and truvia
5. Ground Flaxseed


FINALLY! WRAP IT UP AND ENJOY(I'm sure you will)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment