Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Thea's Lower Carb Protein Pancake

As most of you know, breakfast is my favorite meal. Lately, I have been on a protein pancake kick! I have made tons of protein pancake concoctions and I decided I LOVE this one! This one is more decadent in flavor than the others, and holds way more moisture from the cottage cheese. Give it a try, and let me know if it hits the spot for you.
In all seriousness, this tastes WAY better than regular pancakes in my opinion.


Ingredients:
1/4 C. Quick oats
1/4 C. Fat free cottage cheese
4 Egg whites
1 Tbsp. Flaxseed meal
1/2 c. Berries
Cinnamon
1 packet Truvia

1. In a bowl combine all ingredients and whisk or stir together.
2. Heat up pan and pour mixture on pan.
3. Cook until little bubble show, then flip.
4. Flip again to make sure cooked through.

Calories: 224
Fat: 4 g
Carbs: 27 g
Protein: 22 g

No comments:

Post a Comment