Saturday, May 5, 2012

Competition Update and Donation Thank you's

Wow! The weeks have flown by and the way my life has changed over the last few months is crazy! I am a little under 3 weeks away from my first competiton and I can almost smell the spray tan and hairspray! Haha
I am so excited that I have gotten so much support! I didn't realize how lucky I am to have such amazing friends and family who believe in me. Honestly, I knew what I was getting myself into but I didn't expect it to be this time consuming. My days seem like they are spent at the gym, eating, cooking, and packing meals for the next day (OH yeah did I mention working, and moving on top of this?)
The days seem to fly, and it's crazy how much my life has changed! I just wanted to THANK some special people for the AMAZINGLY generous donations so far!!!! You have made this competition possible!

Hillary Chapman
Tina White
Ben Vose
Pam Nolan
Anne and Tom Johnson
Del
Ron Novello
Mike and Molly Kane
Janice Hearns
Nana and papa Kane
Nana and papa Nolan
Chris Carney
Matt Bergdorf
Marilyn Kane
Dianne

I am so very thankful for you all! I'm working my booty off, and your support means the world to me. It kept me on the stairmaster tonight knowing I can't let myself down, or you all down!

No comments:

Post a Comment