Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thea's 100 Rep Thanksgiving Workout: (no equipment needed)

Thanksgiving means a lot to me this year. I have so much to be thankful for, and always have. Although, this year I have made more time for myself to think about these things. Among a long list, one is my health. I tend to be super hard on myself when it comes to health and fitness, and this week I want to work on being thankful that I am able to workout and enjoy sharing my passion with others.

If you want to burn some calories before consuming them this Thanksgiving, then try my *no gym needed* workout. Invite a family member, friend, or try it alone. If you do, tell me how it goes!

Thea's 100 Rep Thanksgiving Workout: (no equipment needed)

5 Burpees
10 Air Squats
5 Burpees
10 Push-ups
5 Burpees
10 Jump lunges
5 Burpees
10 Knee-to-elbow plank
5 Burpees
10 Squat plus front kick
5 burpees
10 Squat jacks (jumping jack with a squat)


No comments:

Post a Comment