Friday, November 9, 2012

Viaggio in Italia

I am sitting at the airport awaiting my departure to Italy. I am a little nervous, pretty tired, but most of all excited! I feel like this trip is coming at a great time, I am a little worn down and need a little kick in my life!
I think right now is a great time to mention balance in your life. Life isn't always work work work. Sometimes we need to take a step away and enjoy real life adventures. Try to not be the one holding yourself back from creating new experiences for yourself. You hold the power to change, to become, and to learn.
Sometimes we just have to party, eat, smile, and play. My intentions are to do just that, have a fun trip and enjoy myself. Forget about over-analyzing, self doubt, or fear. We only live once and there is no better time than now to enjoy and be in the moment!

A presto! (See you soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment