Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My Favorite Snacks Lately

I am a health nut, and may or may not in some peoples eyes be "obsessed" with eating healthy. To be honest, it doesn't bother me nearly as much as it used to.

It doesn't bother me as much now, because I know I get to eat DELICIOUS fresh/organic/flavorful foods everyday! I do this by choice knowing when I eat bad I don't feel as energized, happy, or confident.

So what are my favorite healthy on the go snacks lately?

Dales raw protein bars:
Mint chocolate chip
Graham cracker
Vanilla cashew
http://dalesrawfoods.com/cmd.php?af=1475881
Great raw, vegan, gluten-free sources of plant based protein. Low carb, and great all around protein bar! Did I mention they are delicious?

Life Time Protein Powder:
Chocolate (it tastes like pudding to me!!)
Tasty, vegan protein powder that doesn't taste like chalk!!!

Dry Roasted Edamame:
Good source of phytoestrogens

Artisana Raw Cashew Butter: Rich in B vitamins, protein, iron, potassium, zinc, and healthy fatty acids! I put it in dressings, shakes, or spread it on rice cakes with cinnamon

Raw Walnuts: A great source of Omega-3'a


No comments:

Post a Comment