Monday, June 3, 2013

MOTIVATION MONDAY: What "diet" works for you?

I have always toyed with the ideas of trying this diet, or that diet. What diet works for you, doesn't always work for your best friend and vise versa. There are so many diets out there that I don't even want to start listing, because it will go on forever. The most common 5 that people ask me about are:
1. Paleo
2. Juice cleanses
3. Vegan
4. Gluten-free
5. Low carb

In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with any of these. I know many can argue valid points against my opinion, but I am sticking to it. I have tried all these diets, and although I am not on them right now I can tell you first hand (I won't knock something until I try it) that they are all healthy. On every diet I bought all organic meat, veggies, fruits, grains, etc.

Does this mean they all get me the same results.. NO. Does this mean that after being Paleo I might get over meat, and try to be Vegan? Possibly. I think that when it comes to your diet (or lifestyle choice) do what works best for you and what makes you feel good. Don't do what your best friend is doing, or your co-worker just because they are trying something. BE YOUR OWN PERSON, and do you! This is your life, live it the way you want.

When it comes to dieting, at the end of the day all I reccommend is that you try to simply eat clean. Not even 100% of the time, but as often as you can. Enjoy the food you eat, and fuel your body properly!


No comments:

Post a Comment