Monday, January 27, 2014

My Favorite Hair Products

Time for me to fill you in on a few of my faves. I love me some good beauty products, but we all know it takes time to find the ones that you fall in love with.

I usually wash my hair 2-3 times a week. I use Bain De Terre nourishing shampoo and conditioner. Afterwards I take 2-3 pumps of Sachajuan hair oil and run it through my tips. I then blow dry my hair and then braid it in pigtails. Before going to bed I spray my hair with HairPlay. I usually sleep with pigtails and wake up with wavy hair. I can then use my NuMe iron to want my hair!


The products:  

Nume curling iron: 
I bought the Tri-fect Here
with this Discount Code

Klm HairPlay: Playable texture 

Sachajuan hair oil: Buy Here

Bain De terre: shampoo and conditioner 

Serge Normant Dry Shampoo: Here




No comments:

Post a Comment