Monday, March 24, 2014

My 5 FAVE Trends This Spring

I am quite obsessed with Spring fashion. I feel like almost anything flies at this time of year. You can rock your fall sweaters with ripped shorts, you can wear sundresses with biker boots, and you can wear baggy jeans with heels. This Spring I have fallen in love with a few trends you might want to get in on!

1. Dainty Jewelry: I love me some gold. This wristlet is EVERYTHING. You can wear it with a fancy dress, or even shorts and a tee. Buy it here.

2.The Block Heel: This sandal is a must for spring. Earthy tones and mesh are SO in right now. Buy it here.

3. Your Signature Hat: Do you like keeping your hair a bit of a mess and low maintenance? This hat is simple, cute, and will make any spring outfit that much more awesome.
 
3. A Nude Clutch: When heading on a trip, out on the town, or just running errands, this nude clutch goes with just about everything.

4. The Perfect Nails: Bubble bath by OPI is a simple and classy color. Paint this on and you have a complete look!

No comments:

Post a Comment