Friday, March 7, 2014

5 Ways To Make Working Out Fun

I get asked all the time, "how do you workout so much, it's so boring indoors!" Simply put, you just need to find ways to enjoy your exercise. I enjoy killing myself in the gym, however, you might not. These tips will help you have fun with whatever kind of fitness you want.

1. Good music: Seriously this is KEY. It's important to have a beat pump up your adrenaline. Lately I've been bumping Beyonce and can stay at the gym forever...motivation! 

2. Cute clothes: I have fun going to the gym when I feel good. Cute workout clothes help me feel good as I workout! Also, a MUST; bright sneakers!

3. Bring a friend. Seriously I always am crackingn up with my girlfriends around, and we still get in a killer workout. It seems time flies when you're having fun! 

4. Go to a class: INFINITY, Zumba, TRX, The Pad, soulcycle.. Try them! Who knows you might find something you love and enjoy going to.

5. Switch it up: Of course it's boring when you do the same thing every week! Get a fitness magazine, search on Instagram, or google to search for new exercises to incorporate. 


Make sure you have fun with it, that's what will keep you going ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment