Sunday, May 11, 2014

Hats On Hats On Hats

So many of my friends say, " I wish I could wear that". Well, to be honest, when I look at most clothes and accessories I think the same thing. The difference is, I actually try it and go for it. 
Not many people take fashion risks, because it's so much easier to go with what we know looks good. Trying a new accessory like a hat, can spruce up an outfit in seconds! There are so many styles, colors, and brands. Here are some of my faves! 
Wide brim felt hat: good for blocking the sun &/or rain, wear with sweaters, long sleeve maxi dresses, shorts & graphic tees, also great for travel. 

Sports team hats: good for hiking, running, dressing down a fancy outfit, wearing around town while running errands, gym sessions, and road trips.

Panama hat: This summery hat is perfect for days at the park, brunch, beach days, tea, horse races, pool parties, wedding showers, and walking around town.
This black fedora is a definite fashion statement. This can be worn year round with dresses, shorts, jackets, boots, sandals...anything! I highly recommend a hat like this.
Every girl needs a good floppy hat. They are perfect for spring and summer. Awesome for strolls, brunch attire, weddings, baby showers, beach days, vacationing, daytime outings, and outdoor events.

Last but not least, a knit beanie. When it's windy out, I have to throw a beanie on before leaving my house. In order to keep my hair from flying all over the place a beanie is a must. Colorful beanies are great because you can wear them day and night. This one was $6 at Forever 21! 

1 comment:

  1. Everyone has found it stunning, I think it will be the most beautiful thing my future husband will ever see. Thanks a million the designer!

    ReplyDelete