Thursday, June 5, 2014

Paint Me Pretty: My 4 Favorite Summer Nail Colors

I have a little nail obsession. If you know me, you probably know I always have my nails done. The main reason I like having my nails done is... when you have your nails done you feel girly even when you wear workout clothes all day long.

1. Gelish: Make You Blink Pink
The perfect Barbie pink for summer!
Buy this pretty GEL color here.

2. OPI: Mod About You
I am mad about this color! It's the perfect blend of cotton candy and white <3
Buy this in the Gel color here.
Buy this regular polish here.

3. Gelish: I'm Brighter Than You
This is really bright, and perfect for vacation!
Buy this bright GEL color here.

4. OPI: Bubble bath
This is the PERFECT neutral, and will go with ANY outfit!
Buy this pretty neutral GEL color here.
Buy this pretty neutral regular polish here.

No comments:

Post a Comment