Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Vacation Workout: No Equipment Needed

I'm on vacation!! I have had a few people comment to me asking me why I workout on vacation, and my response is usually this...
"I have more time while on vacation than I ever do when I'm not on vacation. Right now I have zero meetings or schedule. Why wouldn't I workout on vacation? I really enjoy it!" 

What I've realized as a fitness professional over the years is a big percent of people who work out aren't doing it because they enjoy it. This saddens me. I wouldn't workout everyday if I hated it. I thoroughly feel amazing when I do, and that's why I won't apologize for working out while traveling or any other time. I do what makes me feel good and you should too (workout or not). 


Today's Outdoor workout:

Circuit 1
20 push-ups 
20 box jumps 
Ball court Sprint 
15 push-ups 
15 box jumps 
Ball court Sprint
10 push-ups 
10 box jumps 
Ball court Sprint

Circuit 2
20 lunges
20 sit ups 
Ball court Sprint (backwards running)
15 lunges
15 sit ups 
Ball court Sprint (backwards running)
10 lunges
10 sit ups 
Ball court Sprint (backwards running)

Circuit 3
20 air squats 
20 ice skaters 
Ball court sprint (side shuffles)
15 air squats 
15 ice skaters 
Ball court sprint (side shuffles)
10 air squats 
10 ice skaters 
Ball court sprint (side shuffles)

Circuit 4
20 leg raises 
20 mountain climbers 
Ball court sprint (squat jump there sprint back) 
15 leg raises 
15 mountain climbers 
Ball court sprint (squat jump there sprint back) 
10 leg raises 
10 mountain climbers 
Ball court sprint (squat jump there sprint back) 


If you aren't near a basketball court, you can sprint from a tree or light pole to the next and sprint back! 

Enjoy this one, and don't apologize for taking the time out of your day for a good sweat!


My water bottle and towel are fabletics, which is an awesome fitness line if you are looking for an affordable & cute workout wardrobe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment