Thursday, July 10, 2014

Where To Shop: My 10 Favorite Online Shops

I used to love shopping at the mall. The busier I get, the less time I have to shop. I have become a serious master of online shopping since moving to SF. I now feel like I know all the cool online shops, that don't carry the typical department store looks.

1. Revolve Clothing: This site has EVERYTHING you can think of. I online shop here more than any site, and they also have really great sales. Make sure to sign up for their email list for a discount.

2. ShopBop: I often check ShopBop for a wide range of clothing. They have so many clothes ranging from high fashion runway pieces to cheap white tees. They have a great return policy, and it's worth signing up for their newsletter. Check out the site here.

3. Shop Van De Vort: If you like beachy, boho, bright, and patterned clothes Van De Vort has some amazing pieces. I feel like they have more wearable boho looks, so you will look chic and not like you are headed to a festival. Look at these pieces, super Cali girl.

4. Totokaelo: I usually shop Tototkaelo for amazing Fall and Winter boots/sweaters, but they often have some super nice summery styles. I like that they focus on quality, and class. These outfits are perfect for formal nights out, and are timeless.

5. Emerson Fry: I love this site. Emerson Fry is pretty small in their selection, but I have bought some of my favorite pieces in my wardrobe from their site. Check them out before your favorite items sell out.

6. Nic Del Mar: Need a bikini? Look no further. This site has EVERYTHING. I love looking at this site for some inspiration before I make a purchase. They really have the best selection I've seen yet! They also have great dresses and beachwear.

7. Soleil Blue: This is another beachy summer site. I love the styling on the site. It inspires me to put my look together before I head out on the town or to the sand!

8. Tea & Tala: This site reminds me of the Australian version of Forever 21 just cuter. Check out Tea & Tala for affordable yet stylish looks. I especially love their rompers.

9. The Birdcage Boutique: All of my favorite Australian designers are up on this site. They have great sales, and super different clothes that you would see in the US. I love shopping here for pieces no one has ever seen around the states. You also get $30 off your first purchase when you sign up with your email. WORTH IT!

10. Planet Blue: This online shop has so many cool pieces. Needing something a bit different? Check this sites variety! I especially love the boho looks on this site, they give me inspiration.

5 comments:

  1. The largest online shopping site for gadgets to get the world best electronic for very cheap price with shipping free

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fine and good to visit this FRSH SITE,
    ONLINE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another informative blog… Thank you for sharing it… Best of luck for further endeavor too. potpourri smoke

    ReplyDelete