Let's chat rompers and jumpsuits. Some people think that they won't work for them, but let me tell you it is ALL about what kind you get. If you have a long torso, finding one that sinches higher up on your waist will be your perfect find. If you have a short torso, you should pick one that sinches lower near your hips. There are so many amazing finds out this season, some are pricey and some are super affordable. Here are my 10 faves this year.
1. This Zimmerman jumpsuit is my favorite for this summer. It is a bit pricey, but I am eager to find it on sale somewhere. I have tried it on, and it is EVERYTHING.
2. Stone cold fox makes this fun and flirty floral romper that I can't get enough of. Dress it up for a night out with your girlfriends, or dress it down to wear to a BBQ.
3. Faithful the brand makes this amazing beachy romper that is light and perfect to wear to a BBQ, fair, or beach party. If you have a larger chest, no worries, you can easily wear a bralette to make this wearable and comfortable for you.
4. I love splendid! Their material is amazing and this romper is super comfy and casual. Wear it with tennies and a ballcap, flip flops and a straw hat, or wedges and a clutch to dress things up a bit!
5. This Nicholas romper is EVERYTHING. I am all about the one shoulder, and the light yet detailed material makes for a super chic oufit. Wear this to a bridal shower, dinner on the water, or to a ladies brunch.
6. If you want to dress things up a bit for a special event (ie. a wedding, cocktail party, or night on the down) I think this jumpsuit is perfect. This cut is one that would flatter almost any body type (curvy, athletic, or slim). Try switching things up and be that girl with the confidence to rock a jumpsuit instead of a dress!
7. This beachy romper is perfect for the casual day out to the farmers market, walk to the beach, or day at the park. Again, if you are busty feel free to wear a bralette underneath!
8. I am SUPER obsessed with Linen and I cant get enough of this quick to throw on linen romper. It is super comfy and perfect to wear on a scotching hot day.
9. I am always so obsessed when I see a girl in a button up jumpsuit like this. I thought that you could only find them "vintage" or at a thrift store. I am so excited to see reformation bringing them back.
10. Last, but definitely not least is this hot, bright, and AFFORDABLE romper by Amanda Uprichard. Wear this to date night or out to the clubs this works on many occasions.