Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Where To Online Shop: My Favorite Links Right Now

Online shopping is getting bigger and bigger. It is convenient, you can usually find deals, and shipping is typically free. Since I do styling on the side, I have tried TONS of sites for my clients and these ones are my go-to's.

1. Revolve
My go-to is Revolve. Not only does revolve have my favorite brands all in one place, but it's the easiest place to online shop. Revolve has their own app and makes it super simple to navigate. They allow free returns (if something doesn't fit or you just don't love it) and they even send you a return label with your order.
Favorite Brands to search here: Stone Cold FoxL*SpaceWILDFOX, Lovers and FriendsRails

2. ShopBop
ShopBop is much like Revolve; all my favorite brands in one spot. This one may be a little bigger than Revolve which makes it a tiny bit more challenging to navigate. However, there are awesome finds to be had shopping on this site and a ton of variety.
Favorite Brands to search here: Mother Jeans, Alexis, Tibi

3. FORWARD by Elyse Walker
I love this site for more expensive high end designer apparel. It is on the pricier side, but an amazing site to find really nice pieces.
Favorite Brands to search here: Acne Studios, Isabel Marant, Stella McCartney

4. Shop Van De Vort:
I love this little La Jolla Boutique. It has a very Mod and Hippie feel. Need cool jewelry or a fun outfit for a festival? Go here!
Favorite Brands to search here: Flynn Skye, Novella Royale, Cleobella, Show me your mumu

5. Beginning Boutique
I love this Australian Boutique. It has tons of different brands that aren't as big in the US and has into'd me to some looks I haven't seen here in the states.
Favorite Brands to search here: QuayOne Teaspoon, Afends, The Fifth Label

6. Carbon38
Need fun workout clothes? Look no further, I'm obsessed with the fun brands this site introduced me to. Check them out for your next fun pair of leggings.
Favorite Brands to search here: Koral, Private Party, Teeki

7. Anthropologie:
Antro is my spot for a ton of basics. Great fitting jeans, cute booties, sweaters, or nice tops. I always find something at Anthro.
Favorite Brands to search here: AG Jeans, Cloth and Stone, Citizens of Humanity  

8. NASTYGAL
This site is a mix of everything. Vintage, quirky, and different! I love the looks they go for and the designers they feature on this site.
Favorite Brands to search here: For Love & Lemons, Jeffrey Campbell

9. Bloomingdales
I like Bloomingdales, because they have so many options and if I need something fast I can check to see if I can swing by and pick it up! I also have a (free) bloomingdales points card (not a credit card), so I get $ back!
Favorite Brands to search here: Elizabeth and James, Joie, Rag and Bone 

10. Off 5th- Saks
I am obsessed with Off 5th the outlet for Saks 5th Avenue. Can you say discounts? They are always running deals and I have always found really expensive clothes at a fraction of the original cost.
Favorite Brands to search here: VinceA.L.C., DVF

Quick tip: I have registered a few email addresses to websites, so I can usually get 10-15% off my purchases. I hate paying full price for things, so if you are making a big purchase you may want to consider registering your email for a discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment