Tuesday, May 31, 2016

10 Cute Swimsuits: For the ladies with a larger cup size

Alright- this one is a more personal post. I have a larger chest (thanks mom) and have had trouble finding the perfect bikini that is flattering. Don't get me wrong, my friends always comment when I wear a regular bikini saying I look fine, but I prefer to not let it all hang out and have too much attention on my chest when I am going to the beach. I have found that what works best for me is tie strings in the back and behind my neck, so I can make adjustments. I have been on a hunt for the perfect swimsuits for quite some time and I have found some really amazing ones. I hope this post can help you out if you deal with the same problems when shopping for swimwear.

Here are some of my favorites:

1. Luli Famia (Size D-F)- I got this one in the color Showstopper and I'm obsessed. I opted for the string bottoms, and I can't wait to wear this!
2. Lolli Swim- I love this athletic one piece. Who said one pieces had to be ugly? Throw on some ripped denim and you're good to go!
3. Beach Bunny- This lady lace bikini is super cute. I love that it is flattering and sexy, but not too much since it's black.
4. Vix- This swimsuit has fuller coverage if you size up. I like Vix and love that they make this bikini in a variety of colors.
5. Vitamin A- I bought this one in 2 colors, because it fits SO well. I love love love it. Try this one for yourself. Also note, it doesn't have to be worn like it is below. you can also adjust it to fit like a normal halter top.
 
6. Becca Virtue- This brand specializes in larger cup sizes. I love this brand because again, they have every color and size. Check them out!
7. Lolli Swim- This crop top is everything. It's water friendly and has great coverage. I also love the nude and white combo! 

8. Mara Hoffman- This one piece has GREAT coverage in the front. I know when I am at the beach and want to paddle board, play volleyball or do anything else active... I get a little insecure. This swimsuit will cover you up, without making you look like you have no style. I absolutely love this cut.
9. ASOS- (DD-F)- ASOS has a ton of swimsuits for large cup sizes. I like that it is affordable (most large tops are expensive) and that they are pretty cute. Some large tops are horrendous.  Make sure if you're going for a color like this, that you either a) get a spray tan or b) are tan. Otherwise you will look naked! 

10. Monday Swimwear- I am ANXIOUSLY awaiting this line to re-launch. They are coming out with a few suits for larger busts, and they are SO cute.





1 comment:

  1. The lady only need two thing, a great bikini and sunscreen in the summer.It is hard to find the fashion and budget bikini.You are really good at discovering fashion. I found the cool website Gearbest lace bikini swimwear is fashion and good.What is your idea ?

    ReplyDelete