Thursday, August 18, 2016

Links I Love



1. I love peeking on Oxygen's website to see the workouts the post, it gives me ideas on how to incorporate new moves in to my training.

2. I joined this group BOSSBABE a while back and love listening to their new podcasts and signing up for their podcasts.

3. I check out 7x7 pretty often and since San Francisco opens and closes new stores so frequently, this site keeps me in "the know". I always know what festivals are happening, restaurants that are opening, and shops to stop by. They also cover some other towns in The Bay, so check it out!

4. If you're in to this kind of stuff, I am always checking my Horoscope online. 

5. Refinery29 has some really fun content on their site. If I want to read up on the latest gossip, learn what new makeup has been released, or even read up on feminism.. I can stop here!

6. I love fashion, and love that Revolve features new brands and looks weekly. It gives me ideas on how to style what's in my closet.



4 comments:

  1. Hi. Thanks for sharing your favorite links. I also have those, one of them is horo.io . I look there when I want to read my horoscope, as well as interesting articles related to astrology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Content! Join Sandra Yancey, Founder & CEO of eWomenNetwork, as she shares her successful strategies on “How to S.C.A.L.E. Your Business for greater Impact, Revenue and Prosperity.” Sandra will unveil the keys to having a successful, thriving, profitable business. Visit eWomenNetwork

    ReplyDelete
  3. eWomenNetwork has helped me see the leader that I had the potential to be, regain the confidence to be the successful CEO I deserve to be and opened up doors I didn’t see available to me!
    Read more : eWomenNetwork

    The most effective women's business organization for women entrepreneurs. eWomenNetwork is the #1 resource for women business owners to succeed. Let's network! Read more : Women Entrepreneurs

    ReplyDelete
  4. The active ingredient in Cenforce 100 mg is Sildenafil citrate. The main thing which we cure of this medicine is Erectile Dysfunction (ED). ED is the condition when then man is unable to produce an erection or maintain it. ED is mainly due to chronic problems, so it is quite necessary to get a proper checkup.

    cenforce100mg

    ReplyDelete