Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Feelin' Like Fall


Outfit details: Sweater: Vintage Stella McCartney, Jeans: Red Engine, Boots: Vince Camuto, similar)

Fall is becoming one of my favorite seasons. In San Francisco it's pretty warm and sunny during the day, but cool and crisp in the mornings and evenings. Just how I like it. Fall has always been my favorite season to dress for. Booties and sweaters are my jam. I think every girl needs a pair of boots she loves and an awesome go-to sweater. Here are some of my current sweater obsessions for this season.

Sweaters 

Stella McCartney- Asymmetrical Wool Sweater
If I were rich, this sweater would be my top choice. I am completely obsessed with this pale peach asymmetrical sweater by Stella McCartney. I tried it on, and was practically drooling. 

Vince- Shawl Collar Cardigan
I die for this sweater. It is beautiful. It is perfection. The color, the chunkiness, and the length. This sweater is perfect to keep you warm on your walk to work, would pair perfectly with a black top and skinnies on a night out, but also be the perfect sweater to cuddle up with in PJ's next to the fire place.


Club Monaco- Yasamin Sweater 
This sweater is perfect with some black skinnies and black booties. It is SUPER warm, so make sure you save it for a really chilly day.

Zara- Embroidered Sweater
How fun is this sweater? It is for sure a statement piece, and I just love the way it drapes. Throw this one of with trousers, with a pencil skirt & heels, or with skinnies and booties! It's super versatile. 

Vince- Colorblock Rib Circle Cardigan
This sweater is stunning. I purchased this for a client, and let me tell you it is worth every penny. It is so detailed and different. It makes the simplest outfit look trendy and fashionable. It's definitely a winner in my book.


A.L.C.- Saxton Sweater
This burnt orange knit is sooo perfect for Fall I can't even handle it. Look at the detail on the backside! It's perfect with some nude boots and light denim.
Club Monaco- Cristina Cashmere Cardigan
This sweater is perfect to toss over any simple outfit. Throw this sweater on and layer it with a chunky scarf and you're good to go!
Aritzia- Serment Sweater
I just love this color. Everyone needs a chunky pull-over sweater, and this one by Wilfred is awesome. Just a heads up this style will look better on your more athletic or straight up and down build rather than curvy!

Urban Outfitters- Sunny Surplice Sweater
I bought this sweater the other day and love it. It is perfect for work, lounging at home, or to throw over your yoga outfit.

Vince- Wool Blend Turtleneck
Turtlenecks are back and they're coming in strong. This winter white sweater is amazing. It makes an outfit, so feel free to dress it up or down with accessories.

2 comments:

  1. This sweater is impeccable to keep you warm on your stroll to work, would combine splendidly with a dark top and skinniest on a night out, additionally be the ideal sweater to nestle up with in PJ's by the chimney.If you want see all color here .

    white dresses

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Fall, sweaters, jackets, black leather bomber jacket, vests, shirt jackets and even knitted blankets are popular. To shop online with great discount, visit Boutiqueken.

    ReplyDelete