Thursday, November 24, 2016

My Favorite BLACK FRIDAY Sales

I love a good sale, especially when I don't have to wait in a long line for it. Some of my absolute favorite brands are having awesome sales this year for Black Friday. I can't even believe how many amazing deals are going on right now!

My absolute favorite jewelry designer is having an amazing sale 40% off sitewide with code: iloveme (lowercase)

Janessa Leone makes the best hats I've ever owned, and they're on sale now!  30% off most styles WITH code: 30offvip 

Stone Cold Fox has amazing dresses, jumpsuits and tops. I can't believe the whole store is 40%off with code: givethanks

My favorite brand of leather jackets rarely go on sale, but this week it is 30% off everything with code: vedavedaveda
Need a holiday party dress? Look no further, Parker has some amazing dresses & Everything is 30% off with code: chic30

This is one of my favorite boutiques in Southern California. They have a great selection of affordable clothing and it's 20% off storewide and free shipping with code: black20
Been wanting a new pair or boots? Nows the time, 30% OFF $250 or more WITH CODE THANKS 

Some of my favorite rompers are from Show Me Your Mumu. I am going to stock up while they have their 40% OFF SALE ITEMS WITH CODE MUMUSALE40
Splendid has such amazingly soft fabrics. I love their tops, sweaters and lounge-y pants.  30% OFF EVERYTHING CODE: TGIF30

Club Monaco has some of my favorite sweaters this season and they have 25%-35% OFF ALL ORDERS $150 OR MORE.

AG jeans are some of my faves. Check out their skinny jeans and it doesn't hurt that everything is  30% off sitewide with code: bf16

This swimsuit line is AMAZING and I can't believe everything in store is half off! If you have a trip planned, get to shopping now before swimsuit season 50% OFF ALL SWIMSUITS WITH CODE: GIVINGTHANKS

These jeans are my go-to! The Emma Power legging, and the Florence are my favorites.
 everything in the store is 50% off with code:cyber

Your one-stop-shop for beauty is having a great deal SPEND $150 AND ENJOY $25 OFF OR SPEND $250 AND ENJOY $50 OFF

I love hair and makeup products, especially when they are on sale. Get 10% sitewide with code: 10forall

This site has such cute jewelry, and who doesn't love a good sale?! Get 40% off storewide with code: cyber40

Need a pair of cute boots or heels for the season? Look no further, Vince Camuto has a 30% OFF SITEWIDE sale WITH CODE: EARLY30




1 comment: