Friday, June 10, 2011

Summer Bronze Makeup

I have had a few requests on sharing my make-up secrets. NOW I AM NO MAKE-UP ARTIST! My friend Tammy Taylor could work magic with her skills, but over the years I have found a love for an easy "summery" bronzed look. The products can be found mostly at Sephora, but you can also buy the "off" brand and make things work! Sometimes it's just all about mixin' it up!

First, I start off with my face;I use Laura Mercier ILLUMINATING tinted moisturizer w spf 20 (color:natural radiance). This is GREAT for summer, it gives you a bronzed look, moisturizes, and protects you from sun damage! Then I use cover up under my eyes which I frequently switch products, but as of now I am using Makeup Forever's Anticernes Tenseur Lift Concealer. After that I like to set the makeup with Laura Mercier's Mineral Powder with spf 15 (color: Real Sand). At this point I feel like my face has the fresh clean glow I LOVE!
You can finish there if you are just headed to the beach, but it takes just 2 minutes to finish the look I love.
Next, I like to highlight my cheekbone (up and around my eyebrow), down the center of my nose, a little in the center of my forehead, and chin there are many good highlighters I know Benefit has one but I splurged on a YSL highlighter called HOLIDAY.
Then, I take my bronzer that has no shimmer (Bobbi Brown: Bronzing powder golden light) and contour under my cheekbone, and my temples.
Next, I lightly bronze my cheeks (apples of cheeks) with NARS Laguna bronzer.
To finish the look I put on some mascara (I like the cheap stuff! Covergirl lash blast in Very Black).
BAM! Your summer bronze look is finished:) This is quick, easy, and can be worn everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment