Friday, August 5, 2011

The Easiest Healthy Iced Peanut Butter Chocolate Milk

I LOVE chocolate, and I have a seriously sweet tooth that I simply can't ignore from time to time. When I am craving chocolate (usually as a late night snack), I know I will feel bad if I go get a tub of ice cream or a candy bar. At the same time, I don't want to deprive myself of the sweetness! I usually drink my iced chocolate milk, and it will satisfy that craving! See for yourself!


The Easiest Healthy Iced Peanut Butter Chocolate Milk

1/2 Scoop Chocolate protein powder
1 C. Unsweetened almond milk
1/2 Tbsp. Unsalted peanut butter
Ice
Cup

1. In a bowl combine milk, PB, and Protein.
2. Stir.
3. Pop in microwave for 15 seconds.
4. Stir again.
5. Pop in microwave for another 15 seconds (until ingredients begin to mix better).
6. Stir again, then pour over a cup of ice.

"All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt." - Charles M. Schulz

No comments:

Post a Comment