Monday, August 8, 2011

Thea's Chocolate Banana Coconut Protein Pancake

I love combining different ingredients to satisfy my cravings. I am someone who loves feeling like every meal is a joy to eat. Today, I opened my fridge and got an idea. Big yellow bananas looked delicious, and I thought what would go well? Here is a deliciously amazing (if I do say so myself) breakfast recipe to jump-start a healthy day.

Thea's Chocolate Banana Coconut Protein Pancake

Ingredients:
2 Egg whites
1/2 Scoop Chocolate protein powder
1/4 C. Quick Oats
1/2 Mashed Banana
1/2 Tbsp. Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
1 Spoonful Fat free cottage cheese

1. In a bowl first mash half of a medium sized banana.
2. Add two egg whites, and a spoonful of cottage cheese and mix together.
3. Next, mix in 1/2 scoop protein powder.
4. Finally add in your oats and coconut, mix together.
5. Pour mixture on to pan (coated with non-stick spray).
6. Serve, and enjoy!

Calories: 262
Fat: 4g
Protein: 33g
Carbs: 28g

No comments:

Post a Comment