Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Competition Is Right Around The Corner

Hi all! Wow, how a 9 week contest prep flies! It has been a wild ride, and let me tell you the workouts/diet has only gotten harder each day. I am motivated to keep my focus and finish strong. I am surprised with the amount of energy I still have. Working out 2-3 hours a day on not a high calorie diet is tough, but you know what I think our holistic approach to the food during this competition has saved me! I am thankful I am keeping whole (nutrient dense) foods in my diet. I am not as irritable and I expected, but hey ask me how I feel in a few days. I am looking a LOT leaner, my abs are coming in, and I am bringing a physique I worked my butt off for to the stage. Just a few days to go!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment