Thursday, May 17, 2012

Competition Update

9 days until my competition!I don't think I knew how much work this would be until I got wrapped up in it! I am so glad my friend Kate is doing the competition with me, her support has meant the world and knowing I am not alone feels great! I am working my tush off, and although I'm completely drained I am pushing through. I have learned so much about myself up until this point, I have to finish strong!!!!! My body is pretty tired from intense workouts, but I feel healthy and fit! I don't know what I would do without all my friends, family, and coaches support! Some days are harder than others, and knowing I have people who support and believe in me is the best feeling ever. If you want to come out and support, here are the details. Competition Details: EVENT SITE Veteran's Memorial Auditorium 4117 Overland Avenue Culver City, California 90230 Saturday May 26th Finals 6:30 Tickets: $40 Unfortunately, this is a LONG event and may not get out until late at night! Past our bedtimes, possibly around 11pm. Thank you for the continued support, I just gotta finish strong:)

No comments:

Post a Comment