Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Work Hard/Play Hard. Does this work for you?

I truly feel that hard work pays off. I through life experiences believe in Karma, and what goes around comes around. Do you notice now-a-days people work hard and never get pay-off? Do you see some people work to little and play too much? How does one find that balance for themselves.

I am always trying to find that balance. I have at times in my life wished for big things to happen. Things obviously do happen until you stop wishing and start doing. Working 6-7 days a week was what I did to stay focused on building a career. I knew I wanted more, and I worked to get it.

I now have a much greater job than the one I barely made ends meat at. I now know that working that hard got me to where I am. It's time for me to play! I am so happy, today I booked a flight to Italy. This was last minute, and I couldn't turn up the opportunity! My favorite professor in college once said no matter how poor you are, travel and see the world and your experiences make you rich!

I can't wait!

What do you think? Do you work too much, are you pretty balanced, or play too much?

No comments:

Post a Comment