Saturday, February 23, 2013

Raw Zucchini Pasta with Raw Pesto

I am going to a dinner party tonight, and the theme is Italian. I thought I would try making something new, and fresh for my dish. Raw zuchinni pasta with pesto sauce comin' right up!

Ingredients:
6 organic zucchini
1.5 c. raw organic pine nuts
1 bunch basil
1 cup parsley
Juice of 1/2 a lemon
6 Cloves garlic
2 tbsp. cold pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt to taste
Paprika to taste


1.Wash all veggies.
2. Use a potato peeler, julienne peeler,  or spiralizer (if you have it) to slice the zuchhini.
3. Place zucchini aside in a medium size bowl.
4. In a vitamix blend all other ingredients to make pesto.

5. Pour pesto on top of zucchini.
6. Serve.


This is probably one of my favorite recipes I have made thus far. ENJOY IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment