Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Styling: Summer Wardrobe Must Haves

I often get asked what my go-to items in my closet are, and I quickly realized how completely different each season is. As summer apporoaches I definitely have been pulling some looks more frequently than others. Here are some of my must-haves this summer.

1. A fun hat: During the day you can throw this to accessorize, to block the sun, or to just top off your outfit (pun!).


2. Slinky sandals: Slinky sandals can take any outfit from day, to a dressier day look, to a night look in seconds!

3. Short shorts: The look this summer is ripped off, cut up, and barely there! You can purchase them all over, or hit up your local thrift store and make your own!

4. Gold bling: We all love a good tan in the summer, and gold jewlery makes your tan POP. I love dainty gold rings and bracelets during the day and chunkier gold bangles at night!


5. A fun wallet/clutch: I know I am not the only one on the go during the summer months, why not make it easy to leave the house with a wallet. No need to lug around a big purse in the heat, stay fashion forward with a big bright wallet!


No comments:

Post a Comment