Monday, February 17, 2014

I Don't Diet. I Just Eat According To My Goals.

After years being in to health and fitness, I have tried tons of trying different diets. I read as much as I can, and study the pros and cons. Trying these usually got me to my fitness goals, because of my extreme dedication to seeing things through. 

Though looking back, I realize one thing. It isn't that much fun to be dieting. You never get to go out to eat, drink wine with your besties, or take a break from prepping meals everyday. Now, things are different for me. I still eat clean, but I like to "live and little". I don't stress about food nearly as much as I used to, and I Eat According To My Goals. 

Your goals may be much different than mine, which means you may need to eat different than I do. If your goal is to lose 20 lbs you better start being strict. If your goal is to gain muscle, you should start consuming more calories and programming a strength training regimen. 

Don't be so hard on yourself, be real with yourself. What do you want? How are you going to get there? 

4 comments:

  1. PlantPlus Diet Solution is a scientific, personalized whole-foods approach to health and weight loss. This program does not require you to become vegan. Diet Products Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your insight for your fantastic posting. I’m glad I have taken the time to see this.
    leg workout

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read a article under the same title some time ago, but this articles quality is much, much better. How you do this..
    dietsinreview

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Informative and useful, Keep it up the great job. You may visit this website as well to learn more about balance diet food.

    ReplyDelete