Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Workout Of The Week: Boulder Shoulders

This week I am feeling like bringing back my bodybuilding style workouts.  I want to share with you what I do when I take away the burpees, box jumps, and cardio. Typically, I love high intensity circuit training, but doing this sort of bodybuilding helps me build strength. Once I feel super strong, I tend to go back to circuiting my workouts to shed fat.

Here's what I did today:

(90-120 second rest between sets)
1. 5 sets X 5 reps Shoulder press (add each set, so it's HEAVY by the 5th set)
2. 4 sets X 12 reps Front Raise
3. 4 sets X 12 reps Lateral Raise
4. 3 sets X 10 reps Push Press
5. 4 sets X 12 reps Cable High Pull
Shoulder press a)

Shoulder Press B)

Lateral raises A)

  
Lateral Raise B)

  
Front Raise A)

  
Front Raise B

     
Barbell Press A)

Barbell Press B)

Cable High pull A)

Cable High Pull B)

No comments:

Post a Comment