Thursday, April 24, 2014

Plan, Pack, & Prep For Results

Are you trying to get in the best shape of your life? Do you feel like every time you start getting on track you fall right off? Well you aren't alone. I have felt this way so many times, and have come to one simple conclusion; meal prep. 

I truly only see the results I want when I plan, pack, and prep my meals before I leave my house. I bought a cooler like this to take with me to work, and with me when I am out and about. It sounds crazy to some people, and yes it is much easier to grab pre packaged processed foods for your meals. In order to see results and see progress, you need to know what you are eating.

So what should you eat?
It all depends on your goals, and I know you want a quick answer.. There isn't one. This is why working with a registered dietician is helpful. No, you don't need to pay them tons of money every single week for the rest of your life. They will look at your current meals, and help you alter your regime to help you acheive the goals you set. On top of that, they will educate you on why you should eat what you are eating. In working with my nutrition coach MJ and R.D David I not only gained knowledge I still use today, but I gained some delicious recipes & tips.

Every time I start meal prepping, I start seeing muscle tone within 2 weeks. I'm not starving myself. I'm just cutting out things that are hidden and added to our meals when out like sauces, dressings, oils, salt, sugar, and overall too big of portions.

Try meal prepping this week, and see how you feel.

To really educate yourself, and hit your goals email David Goldman who is a registered dietician who graduated from Columbia. I have seen him work wonders on transforming bodies, and lives. Email David: dmg2140@tc.columbia.edu


No comments:

Post a Comment