Thursday, June 30, 2016

Summers Best Sandals

I can't get enough sandals this year. I am on a sandal kick and this season there are some absolutely amazing ones to choose from. These four are my particular favorites. Living in San Francisco, there isn't necessarily a need for fancy shoes as much as there is for cute and comfy shoes. Oftentimes, people tend to go comfy, but they end up looking not-so-stylish. I want to show you my faves and explain how versatile they really are.


This is the most perfect espadrille I have come across this season. I can't get enough of it. The color is amazing and the comfort level is on point. Pair these with a long flowy dress, light jeans and a white tee or rock them with shorts and a floral blouse. 
If you couldn't tell I am obsessed with nude everything. One thing you need to know is there are so many nudes I hate ie. too peachy, too yellowy or orangey. However, when I find the perfect tan or nude I have to get it. This sandal is low enough and comfortable enough to wear to work. Wear them with jeans and a tee, dress them up to dance the night away at a wedding or pair them with a cute and chic wine tasting outfit. You can practically wear them with anything and are noticeably cute!

These sandals are SO fun. They are comfortable and the second you put them on you will start receiving compliments on them. I love these sandals with basics. Jean shorts a tee and these, boyfriend jeans a tank with them or a white linen dress would pair amazingly well with them. 

  • Matisse- Kelly Sandal
These are sold out everywhere, but try to get your hands on something similar like these or these OR these. They can be easily dressed up or down. My favorite way to wear these with a fun and patterned dress, with boyfriend shorts a lace tank and a jean jacket, or with a simple white romper.





4 comments:

  1. Do the Raye Espadrilles fit true to size? I've been debating whether or not I want to splurge on an espadrille type sandal for the summer, but the color of these are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for the sharing! COOL.. best protein bars

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. Best Weightlifting Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got here much interesting stuff. The post is great! Thanks for sharing it! Earth Spirit Sandals

    ReplyDelete