Thursday, July 21, 2016

Summertime favorites

It's so hard to try new products or items when you have so many things you already love. I got recommendations by some really beautiful women who have amazing skin and had to try what they love. I already have a lot of "stuff", but each of these items have been amazing and are now my must-haves.


Laura Mercier: Mineral Illuminating Powder in Stardust
This is my most recent find. My friend Lindsay's skin is always glowing. It's dewy looking and looks absolutely perfect in photos. What's her trick? This highlighter that she actually applies all over her face. No joke. I started doing it and love the look. I first use my tinted moisture all over my face and conceal my under eyes. Next is a light powder to soak up any oils, this one works great. Then I apply this powder all over my face before I bronze, blush, and highlight.

RMS Uncover-up Concealer in Light
My friend Brittany has the nicest skin out of anyone I know. It's flawlessly bright, clear and glowing. Check out her skincare routine here. She started using all organic makeup and urged me to try this concealer. At first I wasn't sure if it would give me enough coverage, but I bought it and  I am obsessed! It's very light and doesn't leave any streak marks. The color I'm using is Light #11.


Chanel Le Volume De Chanel Mascara- 10 Noir
My friends snapchatted me their obsession with this mascara. I literally watched them apply and saw their eyelashes transform, so of course I needed to get my hands on it after they raved about it. I have tried mascaras in the past that tend to clump my lashes, but I just love how it separates and lengthens. Also, something to note; for it being Chanel, the price isn't completely outrageous!

QUAY Sunnies
All my love: I discovered the brand Quay a few years ago and bought some really fun sunnies. I recently bought this pair and can't get enough of them. They are a bit different, but definitely chic. I've gotten so many compliments and am already eyeballing a few more pairs on Quays webpage.

No comments:

Post a Comment