Thursday, August 25, 2016

Some Of My Favorite Things On SALE Now

SALE SALE SALE! I think that is one of my top ten favorite words. Especially when some of my absolute favorite things are on sale. Check out my most recent finds that I've been so excited to share with you. 

Let me know which ones are your faves! I apologize in advance for the damage you may do to your bank account after reading this post.

Riller and Fount Dress: This is my absolute favorite dress to travel in. It's super comfy and flatteringAF. I am going to buy it in another color since it's on sale and I love it so much!




MLM: How cute is this draped top by MLM? It's almost half off, so get it while you can!

Matisse: These slip on booties are everything. Wear these bad boys all season long. They rarely go on sale.




Current Elliot Dress: This dress is SUPER comfy. Well, anything from Current/Elliot is. I love this dress with sandals and a jean jacket, or with sneaks and a flannel around your waist.

Vanessa Mooney Choker: Chokers are super in right now, and when they are on sale they are on my list of things to get. I love Vanessa Mooney and I love this necklace.


Show me Your Mumu Romper: Show me your mumu makes the most cute and comfy rompers I've ever owned. I have a similar one that I love, and think this one is perfect for so many occasions.

Raye Espadrille: You may already know this is my favorite sandal of the season & it's finally on SALE! I am completely obsessed and wear these all the time!

Club Monaco Strapless top: I just wore this textured top in my recent post and it's now on sale! Can I get an amen?


Auguste: This off the shoulder top is cute, flirty and perfect for the end of summer.


Zimmerman Crossbody Bag: This fall the trends are all about suede and this purse is a timeless addition to your accessories.

Mother Denim Shorts: Do you ever feel like everything goes on sale AFTER you have already bought it?! AHHH, well I convinced myself that these shorts are worth the full price. They totally are, so if you can get them on sale... do it!!!

Faithfull The Brand: How cute is this top? Faithfull the brand is my season favorite, and I love their whole collection. It doesn't hurt when their stuff is on sale.

Rag and bone denim: These are my go-to jeans to wear with boots. They hug super tight on your ankles and look amazing on! Stock up while they are on sale! 


Tularosa Pale Pink Dress: This dress is perfect for the end of summer through beginning of fall! Have a Napa trip planned? Baby shower? Wedding shower or just a girls brunch? This one is the perfect simple look, just pair it with a nude wedge and you're all set!
MATE: Need the perfect black tank? Look no further, it's on sale!



Amanda Uprichard: Going to Vegas for Labor Day? Maybe a warm wedding or vacation? I wore this dress in Vegas and loved it! Super comfy and cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment