Thursday, July 28, 2016

Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale: My top picks

Are you headed to the mall this weekend to hit up the Nordstrom's sale? Well be ready for a crazy Black Friday-esque kind of trip. There are piles of things to sort through, but tons of steals ready for you to purchase! I have sorted through and wanted to share some of my favorites with you.

Vince- Scuba Jacket
Hallelujah! This jacket very very rarely goes on sale & it's my absolute favorite style. It looks good on just about everyone, and my favorite part is the inside paneling which allows you to actually move while wearing it (have you ever had a leather jacket where you feel stuck?). A huge bonus is this tan suede is going to be super in this season!

Stuart Weitzman bootiesPerfection' Bootie(Nordstrom Exclusive)
These guys are so cute on! They are on the pricier side, but if you've been dreaming of getting your hands on a pair of Stuart Weitzman boots- these are for you!

Rag and bone jeans: The Skinny Jean
These jeans are amazing! I love super skinnies so you can wear booties without extra fabric awkwardly hanging over the boot. I have these in a few colors and love them, and SCORE they're on sale!
Via Spiga: Beckett boot
I own these boots in a different color from last season, and I promise you that these are an amazing boot. I highly recommend these! They're super comfy, look amazing with so many outfits & are affordable.
Elizabeth and James: Off the shoulder eyelet dress
How cute is this white eyelet dress? I love that this sort of dress you can wear casually with sandals and a jean jacket OR dress up with some cute pumps.
I am obsessed with amazing hats. When they are on sale, I'm even more obsessed. Check out this super cute rag and bone wool hat! Perfect for all seasons!
For all you ladies who have big knockers- it is super challenging to find an awesome fitting bra that it supportive. This bra has been a godsend to me. My mom gave it to me after laughing at how I needed new bras, because mine were too small. I thought, "NO, NOT A MOM BRA". However, I've accepted my big tata's and I found that once you get a bra that fits your chest may look even smaller (if that's what you're going for)! They rarely go on sale, so be sure to check this one out.

Kim K. let the cat out of the bag with these. No matter how tight and toned you are, you may need to grab some Spanx. I wear them with my sheer dresses and skirts, just so no one can see my bright pink underwear. Get them now, while they're on sale!
Nars: Cheek Palette
This cheek palette gives you quite the big bang for your buck. These colors alone are about $35 each, so this palette is a seal and will go with you just about everywhere. My good friend has this and I used it when we were on vacation and became hooked. My favorites of course are the most popular Blush-Orgasm & Bronzer-Laguna, but I also became completely obsessed with the color Deep Throat ( these names LOL). Try this one out, promise you will feel like your cheek game is on point!

Clarasonic: Brush and Brush head set
If you don't have a clarasonic, now is the time to get one! If you have a Clarasonic, the time to stock up on brushes is NOW! These will be super useful over the next year! The clarasonic is great to use to exfoliate, cleanse, and brighten your skin tone. I've had mine for years, and love it.
Dr. Dennis Gross- Radiance "Peel" Ritual
If you read my post on my new Affordable Beauty Routine then you know I recently got hooked on Dr. Dennis Gross' peels. I am so stoked that they are on sale as they are already worth every penny, but now REALLY worth it.
GHD: Hair straightener
My co-worker has tons of curly hair. She bought the GHD straightener for $250 and swears by it. It's now on super sale, so if you're looking for one you're in luck!

Duvet and Pillow:
These duvets and pillows are amazing, and at a place like West Elm can cost you an arm and a leg. If you need to spruce up your bed or a day bed, check out Nordstrom's cute duvets and/or pillows.


No comments:

Post a Comment